- Clearing of land for development often destroys wildlife habitat;
- Extracting, manufacturing and transporting materials contribute to the pollution of water and air, the release of toxic chemicals, and the emission of greenhouse gases;
- Building operations require large inputs of energy and water and generate substantial waste streams; and
- Building-related transportation, such as commuting and services, contributes to a wide range of impacts associated with vehicle use energy consumption, and harmful environmental effects.
- 15% of potable water consumption;
- 30% of waste output;
- 40% of carbon dioxide emissions;
- 40% of raw materials use;
- 50% of energy use; and
- 70% of electricity consumption.
- Platinum – 70 points or above
- Gold – 60~69 points
- Silver – 50~59 points
- YES Certified – 40-49 points
GBCSL Green Building Criteria
There are eight Green criteria considered by the GBCSL for evaluating a project as mentioned below. As the Green Consultant, we will give our best proposals throughout the project for obtaining maximum points with due considerations on safety, quality, time and cost aspects.
- GREENSL Green Associate
- GREENSL Accredited Professional
- GREENSL Fellow
Sign up here with your email